Solar – Energy Shingles
Better Looking Solar
The new Timberline Solar™ roofing system is so advanced it makes solar simple. Get a great-looking roof, a single GAF-backed warranty, and solar energy.
Investing in a home is no small matter – and the way it looks is important. Timberline Solar™ has a design that blends in with the aesthetic of the house, with elements that add visual appeal like an architectural shingle.
Timberline Solar™ is made up of shingles, not panels or heavy tiles. These shingles are water-shedding, strong and made to withstand winds up to 130 mph. Rack-mounted solar installations—where the solar is separate from the roof–require the drilling of dozens of holes into the roof membrane. Any resulting damage related to those holes is not typically covered by roof warranties.
- Timberline Solar™ from GAF Energy boasts the world’s first nailable solar shingle, as part of an elegant solar roofing system. A Timberline Solar™ roof is both strong and appealing — and it generates clean energy. One installation. One project. Backed by an industry-leading warranty.1
- GAF-certified roofing contractors can install both the roofing and solar components.2
- Save on Electricity - When you choose a solar roof from GAF Energy, it can produce clean electricity at a cost that’s lower than your utility company’s rate. Timberline Solar™ can even pay for itself when you calculate monthly electric bill savings3 and government incentives. 4
- Built-in Protection - Working with a GAF certified contractor means your new solar roof is installed by an experienced roofer that can offer a comprehensive warranty covering both the roof and solar components.1
- While traditional solar solutions get added on top of your roof shingles, Timberline Solar™ incorporates efficient solar technology inside durable shingles for superior water-shedding qualities.
Legal Fine Print
1 Available for qualifying systems installed by GAF Master Elite® or Certified™ contractors only. See Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty and Solar Max Limited Warranty Addendum for complete coverage and restrictions. For complete information about your enhanced warranty options, visit www.gaf.energy/warranty. For installations not eligible for enhanced warranties, the Timberline Solar™ Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty and GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty apply. Visit gaf.com for copies of these limited warranties. 2 Contractors enrolled in GAF certification programs are not employees or agents of GAF, and GAF does not control or otherwise supervise these independent businesses. Contractors may receive benefits, such as loyalty rewards points and discounts on marketing tools from GAF for participating in the program and offering GAF enhanced warranties, which require the use of a minimum amount of GAF products. 3 Savings will vary and are not guaranteed 4 Incentives and eligibility requirements vary and availability is not guaranteed.
At James Kate Roofing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
Courteous, prompt and most of all patient during the nearly 2 months for insurance processing.- Nic L.
I thought for sure Daniel was going to charge me something instead he said no charge.- Thomas L.
Far superior to any other company we encountered in regards to pricing, quality, and customer service. We're extremely happy with our new roof.- Dan S.
From start to finish, it was an upscale production! Thanks again for a super experience!- Dallas W.
I Appreciate great work and I’m truly thankful for a job well done!- Michael E.